We are a cooperative of farmers and agronomists. We grow vegetables in a naturally sustainable way and deep-freeze them within hours of harvest. We have been doing this for 50 years and over time, with passion and innovation, we have become the leading Italian group in the production of fresh frozen vegetables.
Thanks to the connection with our member farmers, we have total control of the supply chain: from sowing to harvesting, from field to table. We do everything by vocation. And we do it in Italy, our wonderful homeland: we grow seasonal produce in the open field with naturally sustainable farming practices and processes.
Our member farmers are the soul of the cooperative. With them we share the knowledge and the resources needed to achieve top quality and safety for Orogel products. More than 85% of our raw materials come from our member farmers. The remaining 15% concerns fresh or frozen ingredients that we purchase from top-notch supply chains to offer products of the highest quality.OUR MEMBER FARMERS
How we grow our vegetables
We grow our vegetables according to nature, respecting the agronomic calendar: for example, spring vegetables between March and June, when the weather is milder; summer vegetables in the warmer months. We use the most state-of-the-art techniques of sustainable agriculture, combining the knowledge of the land and innovative equipment to be always ahead of the game.READ MORE
It is the people who work at Orogel who make Orogel. Cooperating is natural for us: it is teamwork and the desire to achieve common goals that make us able to maintain high standards of quality, safety, and innovation over time.READ MORE
How we deep-freeze
Only a few hours after harvesting, the vegetables go from the field to the factory. This is where air, water, steam, cold and the most modern and innovative technologies deliver naturally deep-frozen products.READ MORE
Our commitment is a promise kept every day. Find out what we believe in.Find out more about Orogel Green
Download the document to find out more about our actions for sustainability.download the REPORT
Orogel è beneficiaria di un contributo del FEASR per un progetto approvato a valere sul PSR Emilia-Romagna 2014-2020 – Tipo di operazione 16.2.01 ("Supporto per progetti pilota e per lo sviluppo di nuovi prodotti, pratiche, processi e tecnologie nel settore agricolo e agroindustriale") per un Piano di Innovazione dal titolo: "Varietà e tecniche colturali per specie orticole da mercato fresco e da surgelazione”, compreso nel Progetto di Filiera F21 (SETTORE ORTOFRUTTICOLO) dal titolo “PROGETTO PILOTA PER L’AMMODERNAMENTO E L’INNOVAZIONE DELLA FASE AGRICOLA DELLA FILIERA OROGEL: VERSO LE PRODUZIONI A RESIDUO ZERO” di cui è proponente e capofila la stessa Orogel. Per ulteriori informazioni, cliccare qui.
Orogel Società Cooperativa Agricola
Sede Legale Via Dismano, 2830 47522 Cesena (FC) - ItalyService number 800 286660
P.I. 00800010407Contact us