Orogel Group produces in Italy, exclusively in its member farms, enhancing the best Italian produce.
- Orogel selects the most appropriate terrains and places.
- Orogel cultivates the best naturally selected varieties, without GMOs.
- Orogel guarantees the traceability of its produce, from sowing to harvest, from field to table.
- Orogel respects sever controls of Sicural, Orogel Group food safety lab, equipped with the most advanced and sophisticated technology for testing quality and agricultural systems.
- Orogel cultivates and works with passion, following the natural rhythm of nature and using the most modern technique of integrated and organic production.
What is organic farming: it's a farming method based on high specialized techniques and on the resources of nature, without using chemical products.
What is integrated production: it is a farming method that gives high quality products. It uses cultivating methods that "integrate" the traditional farming with natural and environmentally-friendly agronomic techniques.